BeekerSoft's Privacy Statement
BeekerSoft is dedicated to maintaining the privacy of our customers. Once you have chosen to become a BeekerSoft customer, we assure you that your personal information will be exclusively used to provide you with comprehensive services.
When you establish any type of service with BeekerSoft, you will be asked to provide contact and payment information. The contact information will include, at a minimum, your name, address, phone number and e-mail address. The payment information typically includes your checking account information. In the normal course of providing our web site services, we also create and maintain other information such as account status, system usage, plan type and support requests. All information collected by BeekerSoft will be used for the sole purpose of maintaining our relationship with you as a customer.
How does BeekerSoft use customer information?
- We do not sell or rent customer information.
- We use customer information to notify customers of system and service related issues including: system upgrades, scheduled maintenance, network downtime, newly added services or features and any other communication deemed relevant to the continuance of our service.
- We may share customer information with partner companies when a customer has requested a service or product provided by that company. The information given will only be that which is necessary to implement the service or product requested.
- Domain registration information becomes public record in the universally available Whois database when a customer registers a domain name with BeekerSoft.
- As required by law, we will disclose customer information to name, contact, or bring legal action against persons causing harm or interfering with the rights or property of BeekerSoft, our customers, or others.